Essex County College makes available a limited number of college application fee waivers on a first come first serve basis, for students who are graduating and who meet the eligibility requirements. Fee waivers may be used for one time only.
|To be eligible, you must be
1. a potential graduate who has met our degree requirements and receiving financial aid through our Financial Aid office;
2. a potential graduate who is a PTK member and applying for a PTK or merit based scholarship, or
a member of a Dual or Joint Admission Program, or demonstrates a financial hardship need.
To apply for an application fee waiver:
- Contact the Transfer Center to see if you qualify.
- Once your eligibility is established, the Transfer Center will issue you a fee waiver.
- You must apply to the transfer college by mail or through on-line application process.
- If you are applying on-line, you must verify your intent to use a fee waiver or your application form will be unprocessed.
- Letter requests, photocopies, and faxes for fee waivers will not be accepted.
- Fee waivers are not retroactive and they will not be replaced if lost or not used.
Please Note Essex County College can not issue a waiver for any enrollment fees or deposit fees requested by the four-year college or institutions.